What kind of employees does Often Running hire?
- Most of the employees working at often running are athletes familiar with issues all of us face when it comes to stay in shape and healthy.
Who is Mitch Hobbs?
- Many know him as the "shoe guru". He is the manager of Often Running, but he does more than just manage. Mitch is in the store most of the time helping people on the floor. All of our sales people are familiar with the current shoe models, but Mitch knows the past, present, and future too.
Do you sell only running shoes?
- No. Many of our customers do not run but they need comfortable good fitting shoes for walking or other exercises. We also carry winter and summer running clothing and accessories.
What services does Often Running offer?
- We analyze your walking and running style, your feet, and diagnose shoe related problems. We make sure you have the right support and cushioning shoes. We make sure you have the right size and width shoes on your feet when you leave.
Can you check what i have purchased in the past from you?
- Often Running keeps a customer profile for everyone. We can review your profile and check what size and width shoes you or your family purchased in the past.
What do you do with my customer profile?
- We keep it for you. We do not sell or give out any information.
206 S. Linden St.
Normal, IL 61761
(Often Running is located at 206 S. Linden St. in Normal, IL, next to the Amtrak station and Wild Country.)